Looking For Something?

Friday, January 12, 2018

WTF -Do You Want A Cougar

Leave it to my friends......

My son has another fundraiser for his 8th grade field trip, something we can all use!

Coffee!

So of course, I ask all of my friends seeing if they want to buy coffee.

This is why I love my friends.

"I'm selling Hatchet Coffee for Max's fundraiser, awesome local coffee roaster!"

"Really, I love Hatchett Coffee, I'll buy some!"

"Excellent! It's the Cougar brand!"

Silence from them.

"What? You don't want Cougar coffee?"

"Uh Cougar Coffee? What's in it?"

"What do you mean? Coffee!"

"Cougar?"

Me, spitting my beer out, "Really? It's coffee for school, get your mind out of the gutter."

"Is it in a leopard skin bag with 3 inch black spiked heels?"

I laugh, "Yeah, and lots of hormones."

"I'll buy some cougar, how much?"

"Ugh, it's $16/pound."

"That's cheap for cougar. Are you sure this is real?"

"Stop it, do you want ground or whole?"

"A grounded cougar or whole cougar? I'll take the whole."

I write down the order, they are spending most of their time laughing.

When I finally collect their money, they lean close and say, "Would you like that Cougar coffee with a little bit of MIL"

I'm not going there.


Anyway, if you wanna buy some coffee, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment