Looking For Something?

About Me

My photo

Kelly Melang, writer, business owner, avid fitness freak.  If you're not living on the edge then you're taking up too much space!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

WTF - Can't we all get along?

So much vitriol, especially on the Internet, I thought I would share with you how I win a political argument when it comes to social media.

It starts with something coming across my newsfeed, something crazy!

I'm not even mentioning what side, but I sit and read this wondering:
How did they come up with this?
This can't be real, I need to re read it.
Shit, it's for real!
Don't they see how wrong they are?
How could they post this shit to Facebook?

Of course I have to read the comments, because once someone flame throws on Facebook the comments get very interesting.

I'm getting more riled up as I read the comments.


I must type my own comment, I must state my opinion.

So I start typing,

typing fast.

Getting mad as I continue down my line of reasoning so different from theirs!

I stop, reread my comment wondering "I should run for office, this makes so much sense!"

I take my comment and move it to a document for grammar check, the last thing I need is someone calling me out on my grammar and not my amazing views!

Everything looks good, I move back to adding my two cents, knowing this will change everyone's view on my brilliantly worded post.

My finger hovers over enter, I pause.

Re read what I wrote, it is so spot on, it could change the world.

Then I realize I am on Facebook, what am I thinking? I'd have to hire a brain surgeon to change their mind.

Delete everything I just wrote and move on.

Winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment